Types of Information We Collect
Information Provided By the User
We and our service providers collect any information that you provide to us, including, but not limited to, when you:
- Create an account or a profile
- Provide feedback
- Request information from us
- Contact us with a question, comment, feedback, or request, including service requests.
The information that you provide to us may include:
- Your name
- Your place of employment and job title
- Contact information such as street address, email address, and phone number
- Username, password, and other registration information
- Information you provide when you make a request or otherwise contact us
- Any other information you choose to make public or share with other users
Information collected automatically during your visit
This site and the design portal utilize cookies to collect and communicate information to other pages of the site. A cookie is a small text file that many websites save on your computer's hard drive when you visit and can be used to save, record, or communicate specific data for use at a later time. The design portal uses both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to maintain user history for use when the site is accessed later.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that we collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communications, particularly email, are not necessarily secure against interception. We also are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to our websites over networks that we do not control, including any internet and wireless networks. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form. We strive to provide and maintain reasonable physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard any information that we collect, however we cannot ensure the absolute security of this information.
Disclosure of Information
- When we have your permission
- When you choose to make information public on either of the sites
- To service providers who work on our behalf and have agreed to use the information solely to provide the services requested by Concertal Systems
- When we believe in good faith that such disclosure is to:
- Comply with relevant laws or to respond to court orders or other legal process served on Concertal Systems, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Concertal Systems or our users.
Consent to Collect Information
Last Updated 14MAR2018